24-hour central blood pressure
BPLab Vasotens 24® is a unique diagnostic system which combines estimation of central blood pressure parameters with traditional blood pressure measurement.
BPLab Vasotens 24®:
- Includes 24-hour blood pressure monitoring system BPLab and software Vasotens;
- Uses an inexpensive oscillometric method for estimation of central blood pressure and peripheral hemodynamics parameters;
- The system saves pulse wave records (oscillograms) of every measurement; The available oscillograms are assessed by advanced software Vasotens® afterwards;
- Designed both for routine clinical tests and scientific research;
- Measurement data outputs are represented in form of tables and graphs;
- Enables monitoring of patients within 24 hours;
- No additional inflation step for 24-hour pulse wave analysis;
- Validations against invasive methods and SphygmoCor device.
Central blood pressure parameters to be assessed within 24 hours:
- Systolic blood pressure in aorta (SYSao);
- Diastolic blood pressure in aorta (DIAao);
- Mean blood pressure in aorta (MBPao);
- Pulse pressure in aorta (PPao);
- Pulse pressure amplification (PPA);
- Ejection duration (ED);
- Subendocardial viability ratio (SEVR).