24-hour arterial stiffness analysis
BPLab Vasotens 24® is a unique diagnostic system which combines estimation of arterial stiffness parameters with traditional blood pressure monitoring.
BPLab Vasotens 24®:
- Includes 24-hour blood pressure monitoring system BPLab and software Vasotens;
- Uses an inexpensive oscillometric method for estimation of arterial stiffness and peripheral hemodynamics parameters;
- The system saves pulse wave records (oscillograms) of every measurement; The available oscillograms are assessed by advanced software Vasotens® afterwards;
- Designed both for routine clinical tests and scientific research;
- Measurement data outputs are represented in form of tables and graphs;
- Enables monitoring of patients within 24 hours;
- No additional inflation step for 24-hour pulse wave analysis;
- Validations against invasive methods and SphygmoCor device.
Arterial stiffness parameters to be assessed within 24 hours:
- Pulse wave velocity (PWV);
- Augmentation index (AIx);
- Reflected wave transit time (RWTT);
- Arterial stiffness index (ASI);
- Maximum rate of blood pressure rise (dP/dt max).