Despite the difficulties and uncertainties that arose due to the spread of COVID-19, we keep the business running. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, partners and customers and taking into account the effects and risks of the virus epidemic the following changes have been introduced in the BPLab Company:
- shift schedule have been implemented in offices and in production,
- to minimize the risk of infection part of the employees switched to home office mode,
- personal hygiene and sanitation of premises are enhanced,
- ozonation of office space, warehouse and industrial premises is conducted on a regular basis,
- remote consulting and training for our customers and distributors is organized,
- all devices are being disinfected and exposed to 14-day quarantine before every shipment.
Thanks to competent planning and timely changes, we fulfill our obligations to our customers and partners. We will monitor the development of the situation hereinafter and take appropriate actions.
Check the dates you are interested in
Dear colleagues and those concerned!
We invite you to visit our stand at exhibitions, which are planned in the framework of upcoming symposiums, congresses, conferences, contact us about possible interaction, or inquire about the news that mark the past events.
And, of course, share our pages with colleagues!